STOP TTA Quarterly Meeting (Spring 2023)
This meeting already occurred. Please use the View Recording button for your region below to access a recording of the event.
Come together with fellow STOP grantees in your region for small group networking and updates from NCSS. In this quarter’s session, we will be discussing suicide prevention and taking a look at the 2021 CDC Youth Risk Behavior Survey data, presented by Dr. Justin Heinze. After the presentation, you will have time in groups to learn about each other’s STOP grant projects and discuss the following questions:
- What suicide prevention curricula and strategies are you currently using at your school? What successes or barriers have you experienced?
- What type of partnerships do you have in place to support suicide prevention?
- Make a connection with other STOP grantees.
- Describe school safety projects in your region.
- Share resources and promising practices around suicide prevention.
- Identify how YRBS data can be used to support your comprehensive school safety plans.
Watch the Recording
Click the View Recording button for your region. If you previously registered for this meeting, you can access this listing directly from your Student Dashboard available in the dropdown menu from your user menu in Catalog. If you did not previously register, you would need to use the Enroll Now button on the course listing page first.
- Laura Schreiner, EMPA, Evaluation Specialist
- Justin Heinze, PhD, Co-Director of the National Center for School Safety
- The National Center for School Safety staff will serve as facilitators for this session.
Allison Schreiber, MA; Heather Murphy, MA, LPC, NCC; Melissa Chavez, MPH; Ben Jennett, MLS; Brianna Spears; Emily Torres, MPH