STOP TTA Quarterly Meeting (March 2022)
Join fellow STOP grantees to go over some brief JustGrants updates with the BJA team, to connect with the NCSS team, and to network in small groups. We will use this opportunity to get to know the new FY2021 grant awardees and discuss the following questions in Zoom breakout rooms:
- How are you engaging community partners, school staff, and/or students in your work? What are some strategies that have worked to increase engagement?
- What is a challenge in your school safety work that you are working to overcome? What strategies are helping?
- What school safety resource have you found most helpful or useful to your project? How has it helped you?
Register to Attend
There will be separate meetings for each STOP Program Region. Please use the tabs below to navigate to your region and then click the register button. If you are unable to attend on the day of your region, feel free to register for the time that works best for you.
- Make a connection with other STOP grantees
- Describe school safety projects in your region
- Share resources and promising practices with other STOP grantees
The National Center for School Safety staff will serve as facilitators for this session.
Emily Torres, MPH; Allison Schreiber, MA; Aysha Lonich, M.Ed, BCBA; Heather Murphy, MA, LPC, NCC