STOP TTA Quarterly Meeting (June 2021)
Join fellow STOP grantees to network and learn about successful practices in small groups. We will discuss the following questions in Zoom breakout rooms:
- Briefly, tell us about your context.
- What is your funded project?
- What is a success you’ve had so far? How did you accomplish this and what tips do you have for others?
We will then share back to the large group, so you can hear from others in your region.
Register to Attend
There will be separate meetings for each STOP Program Region. Please register for the day that your region’s meeting is scheduled for.
June 29, 2021 | 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
June 24, 2021 | 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM ET
June 17, 2021 | 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
June 23, 2021 | 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM ET
- Make a connection with other STOP grantees
- Describe school safety projects in your region
- Reflect on successes and any lessons learned
The National Center for School Safety staff will serve as facilitators for this session.
Emily Torres, MPH; Phoebe Kulik, MPH, CHES; Brent Miller, MA; Carolyn Seiger, MA; Alison Grodzinski, MLIS; Allison Schreiber, MA; Michael Bader, MA; and Angie Zill, MS