School-Based Prevention Programming
This session was originally the third in a four-part series on Improving School Climate & Safety Through Inter-Professional Collaboration. As a stand-alone training, this session focuses on school-based prevention programming and how different examples align with school climate. A variety of experts discuss how school-based prevention programming can contribute to a positive school climate.
- Define the term “school-based prevention programming.”
- Identify potential steps to take for implementing school-based prevention programming.
- Discuss strategies for selecting school-based prevention programming.
- James Morris
- Dr. Chris Melde (Professor, Michigan State University)
- Dr. Rachel Masi (Director of Research, Sandy Hook Promise)
- Danny Carlson (Director of Policy and Advocacy, National Association of Elementary School Principals)
- Dr. Linda Henderson-Smith (Director – Children & Trauma-Informed Services)
- Terri Bennett (Director of Federal Grants, Sandy Hook Promise)
Continuing Education Credit
This webinar is offered for an NCSS certificate of completion.