Examples of Anonymous Reporting Systems
This session was originally the second in a four-part series on Improving School Climate & Safety Through Inter-Professional Collaboration. As a stand-alone training, this session considers Anonymous Reporting Systems (ARS) and their impact on school climate.
- Define the term “Anonymous Reporting System.”
- Explain the inter-professional component of Anonymous Reporting Systems.
- Discuss the school climate benefits of an Anonymous Reporting System.
- James Morris
- Kenji Okuma (Crisis Center Director, Sandy Hook Promise)
- Anathea Simpkins (National Deputy Director, Sandy Hook Promise)
- Paul Freeman (Superintendent, Guilford Public Schools)
Continuing Education Credit
This webinar is offered for an NCSS certificate of completion.