Engaging Youth in Violence Prevention
This webinar occurred on August 9, 2022. It is available on-demand through the Enroll button.
Learn how to effectively engage youth in leading violence prevention efforts with the National Center for School Safety and the Sandy Hook Promise National Youth Advisory Board. In this webinar, attendees hear from youth leader representatives from the 4,000+ Students Against Violence Everywhere (SAVE) Promise Clubs that are actively engaged in violence prevention efforts throughout the country.
- Explain the importance of engaging youth in violence prevention efforts.
- Describe strategies to engage youth in school safety programming.
- Employ techniques that support and retain youth leaders.
Sandy Hook Promise National Youth Advisory Board Members:
- Joel Morales (NJ)
- Jordyne Lewis (NC)
- Medha Kishore (OH)
- Tucker Farrar, Assistant Principal, California High School, CA
- La-Shanda West, Ed.S., Cutler Bay Senior High School, FL
- Gabrielle Allen-Destroismaisons, Manager, SAVE Promise Clubs
Continuing Education Credit
This webinar is offered for an NCSS certificate of completion.
Carleen Wray; Terri Bennett; Gabrielle Allen-Destroismaisons; Emily Torres, MPH; Brent Miller, MA, PMP