Collaboration & Information Sharing
This session was originally the fourth in a four-part series on Improving School Climate & Safety Through Inter-Professional Collaboration. As a stand-alone training, this session examines information sharing and its connection to school climate. Inherently inter-professional, effective information sharing allows us to ensure that everyone working toward the best interests of schools and students can be on the same page.
- Identify potential restrictions that can impact your colleague’s ability to share information.
- Discuss potential challenges to information sharing.
- Discuss how to balance privacy with the need to share information.
- James Morris
- Dr. Joe Erardi (Retired Superintendent, JE Consulting)
- Kenji Okuma (Crisis Center Director, Sandy Hook Promise)
- Kate Schweit (Owner, Schweit Consulting)
Continuing Education Credit
This webinar is offered for an NCSS certificate of completion.