BJA STOP Grantee Kick-Off Meeting (February 2022)
During this session, you will hear directly from the BJA STOP Team and the NCSS about
- Grant management and administration requirements
- How to effectively oversee your grant
- Resources available to support you with program implementation
- Training and technical assistance support that NCSS provides
There will be opportunities to ask questions during this event. Attendance for FY2021 BJA STOP grantees is mandatory, and FY2018-2020 BJA STOP grantees are encouraged to join in welcoming the new grantees and brush up on grant management and oversight.
This event originally took place on February 23, 2022.
A recording of this session is available by enrolling using the Enroll button.
US Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance
- David Adams, STOP Senior Policy Advisor, BJA Policy Office
- Kate Meeley, Division Chief, BJA Programs Office
- Crystal Crews, Grant Manager, BJA Programs Office
- Lesley Walker, Grant Manager, BJA Programs Office
- Mike Austin, Grant Manager, BJA Programs Office
National Center for School Safety
- Emily Torres, Program Manager, National Center for School Safety