ARS Response Skill Building Panel
An Anonymous Reporting System (ARS) is one approach that schools may use to promote student safety. Tip triage and response are essential components to connecting students with appropriate services and support.
In this webinar, the first of a two-part series, you will hear from a diverse array of school safety professionals about coordinated approaches to tip scenarios. Panelists will share resources that have been helpful to them and will discuss the interface between threat assessment teams and triaging tips. Participants will also have the opportunity to engage in a short Q&A with the panelists.
Date: September 28, 2023
Time: 3:00 PM ET
Learn more and register for part two here: Bullying Prevention and Preparedness Modelling
- Examine ARS response and training success stories.
- Relate ARS lessons learned to your own school environment.
- Select professional development resources to improve your current ARS processes and procedures.
- Debra Schwiesow, Ed.S., Project Director & School Psychologist, Green Hills Area Education Agency.
- Jane King, Ed.S., Trainer & School Psychologist, Green Hills Area Education Agency.
- Sgt. William Connell, Pinellas County Schools Police.
- Chavely Bernal. Certified Crisis Counselor, Say Something Anonymous Reporting System.
- Alexandria French, Director, Research & Evaluation at Sandy Hook Promise.
- Jessica Neely, National Crisis Center Director, Say Something Anonymous Reporting System.
Continuing Education Credit
This webinar is offered for an NCSS certificate of completion.