The National Center for School Safety offers 1-on-1 technical assistance to organizations that receive funding through the STOP School Violence program. This assistance can include ongoing meetings with an NCSS Specialist, referrals to our topic experts, tailored training content, and more. We have a whole team dedicated to helping you successfully implement your STOP grant.
Example questions that we can help you answer about your school safety activities:
- What program should I use?
- What should we be doing for evaluation, so we know this is all helping?
- Who should be on my threat assessment team?
- How do we hold restorative circles in an online learning environment?
- How can we increase tips to our anonymous reporting system?
We are currently piloting an in-depth, proactive assistance program with a small group of grantees. If you would like to be contacted about receiving technical assistance, please fill out the form below.