Sustaining School Safety Programs
When: March 10, 2021 | 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
When planning for the sustainability of grant-funded school safety programs, it is important to prepare for both foreseen and unforeseen challenges and develop methods for institutionalizing sustainability into your everyday, routine practices.
In this webinar, participants will learn what sustainability plans are, why they are important to include in grant planning, and how to write them. Join us to discuss important considerations when crafting a sustainability plan and what resources can assist you in writing your own.
This webinar is part three of a three-part series on school safety program planning and implementation.
- Part One: Operationalizing Evidence-Based School Safety Programs
- Part Two: Engaging Stakeholders in School Safety Program Planning
- Define sustainability in program planning
- Identify tools and resources to support sustainability in school safety program models
- Outline steps to writing effective sustainability plans
- Paula Fynboh, VP of Program Delivery and Sustainability at Sandy Hook Promise
- Terri Bennett, National Grants Director at Sandy Hook Promise
Continuing Education Credit
This webinar is offered for an NCSS certificate of completion.
Terri Bennett, MS; Paula Fynboh; Phoebe Kulik, MPH, CHES; Carolyn Seiger, MA