Public Health Approach to Evaluating School Safety Initiatives
In this self-paced training, Dr. Justin Heinze will provide an introduction to evaluation in the field of Public Health. This training will focus on the following aspects of evaluation:
- Program Evaluation
- Process/Formative Evaluation
- Impact/Summative Evaluation
- Evaluation Planning
This introductory training will help you to start thinking about evaluation as you implement school safety programming, ensuring that you set the proper foundation for your researcher.
- Define the key components of effective program evaluation.
- Describe the benefits of program evaluation.
- Distinguish between process/formative evaluation and impact/summative evaluation.
- Identify the elements of an evaluation plan.
- Describe the connection between an evaluation plan and the original proposal.
Continuing Education Credit
This webinar is offered for an NCSS certificate of completion.